About Us > Partners
We have a wide range of distribution partners and we are always looking for more qualified and dedicated groups. Contact us if you are interested in distributing and you share these fundamental characteristics:
1) Have “feet on the ground”; i.e., established operations in the areas in which you will distribute
2) Are well-established and well-known in those areas
3) Are well-respected; the people (especially locals) who know of your group trust you
4) Agree that lights will be made available on a non-discriminatory basis
5) Agree that any markup they charge will be reasonable (we do not set prices, but you must tell us what they are).
Our current distribution partners include other nonprofit organizations, relief organizations, small local efforts in particular places, schools, orphanages, small private businesses, churches, missionary organizations, large international charities and the like. Here are a few examples (listed alphabetically):
We believe that our distribution partners are in a far better position than we are to know the best way to distribute lights in their areas. Our experience to date underscores their wisdom of our partners. If your organization would like to know more about becoming one of our distribution partners, please contact us.